I have this function:
waitForFreeAccnt.prototype.isMemberFree = function () {
var self = this;
self.api.getMemberInfo(function () {
var accType = self.api.connect.accountType;
console.log(accType);
if (accType === 'FREE') {
console.log('it is free');
return true;
} else {
console.log('it is not free');
return false;
}
});
};
I would like to wait till the account is free for up to 10 seconds with something like that:
var test = function () {
for (var start = 1; start < 10; start++) {
var result = self.isMemberFree();
console.log(result);
if (result) {
break;
} else {
self.api.pause(1000);
console.log('waiting');
}
}
};
But it doesn't work because self.api.getMemberInfo is asynch call. This is super frustrating with Javascript. Any other language it would be so simple to do. How do I force the for loop to wait for self.isMemberFree() to finish executing before proceeding with the loop?
Also to note, this is not in browser execution so I don't care about anything hanging.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire